Important sites for Financial Aid
- Admissions The entry into undergraduate and graduate/professional admissions offices.
- CAI Creighton's Center for Academic Innovation.
- www.ecsi.net Creighton's third-party servicer for the federal Perkins, Nursing, Health Professions and Primary Care loan programs. Promissory notes for all Creighton administered loans, including emergency loans are processed here.
- EducationQuest Foundation Omaha, NE: Free information about college cost calculators, loan programs, financial aid procedures.
- U.S. Selective Service System Register on line. Almost all male U.S. citizens, and male aliens living in the U.S., who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service. Your eligibility for consideration for Federal financial aid depends on it.
- Scholarship Scam Alerts Need money for college? Doesn't everyone? Unfortunately, in their efforts to pay the bills, many students and their families are falling prey to scholarship scams. The Federal Trade Commission cautions students to look for various tell tale signs.
- ROTC Creighton ROTC has many financial incentives to help you pay for your education while serving your country.